- John Pence Gallery (San Francisco) Now in its 29th year in downtown San Francisco, John Pence is one of the premier academic realist galleries in the U.S.
- Gross McCleaf (Phillidelphia) Gross McCleaf Gallery represents local and national artists with a focus on Contemporary Art. The gallery has been active in the Philadelphia arts community for over forty years, advising collectors and placing artists’ work in museums thr
Friends & Favorites
- Steven Daluz Steven's work is both figurative and abstract. In both cases he reveals and hides information simultaneously, suggesting the interior world as much as outward appearance. Without cliché his work reveals the spirit behind the outward facade.
- Stephen Cefalo A friend of mine from graduate school who does amazing work.
- Sadie Valeri Sadie J. Valeri is an internationally recognized still life oil painter. It was a priviledge to meet her at TRAC conference this year.
- Miseducated Designer, heart stylist and marketing agency with a whimsical lifestyle blog.
- Greg Gandy Beautiful and unique still life painitngs. I have never met him but loved seeing his work in San Francisco at John Pence this fall.
- Ben Schwab A website that contains the paintings and drawings of Ben Schwab. A great painter and a close personal friend.
- Anthony Waichulis Website of renowned representational artist Anthony Waichulis. His still lifes are some of the most imaginative and technically proficient ever crafted.
- Tim Lowly's Links One of the greatest Links pages for everything art realted including a huge listing of Contemporary Representational Artist.
- NYFA A good information source for artists about marketing and goal setting.
- Indiana Arts Commission A great resource offering grants anually to artists living in Indiana.
- Artist Help Network Welcome to the Artist Help Network, a free information service designed to help artists take control of their careers. The network assists artists in locating information, resources, guidance, and advice on a comprehensive range of career-related topics.
- Art Deadlines The best 20 bucks an artist can spend a year. This site gives you access to huge amounts of info about grants, shows, job openings, fellowships, and residencies.
- Voodoo Chilli An art and artist directory that is free and has lots of interesting stuff on it.
- Sane Society An artist registry that includes writers and other types of artists. This site has a small yearly fee, but is free to browse.
- Painter Gallery A registry of painters including yours truly.
- Nurture Art Is a federally tax-exempt, all-volunteer charitable arts-services organization dedicated to helping promising career-track emerging curators and visual artists creating fine art in all styles and media to support themselves exclusively from their fine art
- Just Art-e An artist directory for realist artists
- Artists Space The Irving Sandler Artists File is a digitized image database and slide registry that is open to the public free-of-charge, and it is one of the largest and most comprehensive artist registries in the country. The Artists File is not curated and there is
- Art Net A huge artist registry that features over a ton of artists and galleries. A good source for looking at a lot of good art.